Use this tool to instantly create the most common form of meme: A picture containing a bit of text. Use your meme as a social media post, for your website, or to send to friends – anything you like.
1. Use the random picture provided, or select from the gallery above, or click the third icon from the left to select any picture you have. You’ll want to make sure to use a picture you created, or one from the public domain.
2. Drag the dotted-line text box where you’d like to add some text.
3. Pick a color from the middle of the row of icons at the top of your picture.
4. Click the first icon on the left to enter text.
5. Click the [Save] button to save your work. That will take you to a page where you can download your new meme. Note that you can’t save a meme until you’ve added a picture and some text.